Random Quotes

R u searching something ??

Google
 

Friday, February 22, 2008

I m unable to think of a title !!!

A warm 'Hello' to all the patient readers of this blog... Don't be surprised on reading 'patient readers', bcoz m really very thankful to u all for ur patience to keep visiting my blog every now and then in search of a new post.. If u see the date of this post and the one below this one, the difference is more than a month, which is 'too much' in the blogging world.. In simple terms blogging is maintaining ur 'daily diary' online... But i have seen that just a handful are there who are able to fulfill this definition of blogging... Anyway, my life saw a BIG change within the past month and thts what i m going to share with u...
In the past month the main thing was tht i learned to live without the internet and emails... Just after two days of my last post, A craaaazzzyyyy 'Google' search !!?!?!! my phone went 'dead' and as a result my internet connection also collapsed... :( Initial days were like a trauma for me bcoz in those days i came to know tht i had been totally entangled in this online world and it wasn't possible for me, not impossible but atleast tooooo difficult for me to end my day without checking mails and a bit of surfing here and there... It seemed as if i was cutoff from the rest of the world... I was hoping tht the phone would be repaired within a day or two and again the situation wud be back to normal... But day by day the the chances of my phone getting back to life even after a week seemed bleak... I made a hell lot of calls with my mobile for complaining about my phone but the so called 'servants of the people' didn't seem to have any concern regarding this.. The same answer was thrown back at me everyday, 'ur problem will be solved within a day or two, our men are working on it' and this continued for almost 15-16 days after which my phone was repaired... so in the meantime my 'bad habit' and the addiction to the internet decreased to a great extent.. so tht was a plus point for me... nowadays the priority of the emails and net surfing is almost the last thing... but don't worry i won't stop blogging...

Today also i had to gather some strength to write this coz i was feelin damn lazy to do blogging... so this post is another beginning after a month's break...

its 12:10 AM now and m feeling too sleepy... will be back soon with something interesting....

bye all...

PS: while i was writing this i was constantly thinkin about the title for it but was unable to think of an appropriate one... so gave the above title... If u can think of one, do take some pain to post it as a comment and i'll change it, of course givin u the credits...