Random Quotes

R u searching something ??

Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I started it !!!

Since last few days i've finally started what my mom was telling me to do since almost 3-4 years.. surprised to see the duration.. ;) what i had to do was benefiacial to me only and not my mother but then that laziness had got into my bones so rigidly tht it was almost impossible for me to do tht... Any guesses abt wht my mom was askin me to do..

It was doing Yoga and Pranayam daily... Recently, 'Astha' TV channel has started coming on DTH and on tht Ramdev Swamiji's live 'Yoga Shibir' is telecast evryday in the morning as well as evening.. I m a 'night out'- maniac so its just impossible for me to go to bed early and wake up at dawn... so for me watching the programme at 5:00 in the morning is just a dream... so i have started watchin it in the evening form 8:00 to 9:00..

Believe me it works wonders... u can 'feel the difference' just within a day or 2...

Visit the site for more details on yoga & pranayam... Website Link


so i m goin to do it regularly, will u ??